Don't know what to cook for dinner?I had taken a peek at something quite similar on this website just yesterday, so I was like... well, why not? In the end I found it such a easy-peasy funny little thing that I had to share it with you ;) One-pot and no stirring is quite a ease of mind to me sometimes, especially when it's just me for dinner, and this dish is effortless delight.
One-Pot Primavera Pasta
- 70g de penne integral
- meia courgette, cortada em rodelas finas
- 7 cogumelos, laminados
- 1 cenoura pequena, picada
- 1 dente de alho, laminado
- 1 + 1/2 chávena de água
- 1 colher de sopa de azeite
- 2 colheres de sopa de quark, natas ou leite
- mistura de pimentas, moída na hora
- parmesão ralado q.b.
1) Colocar todos os ingredientes da primeira lista numa panela,
2) Levar a ferver e deixar cozinhar com a panela tapada cerca de 8-10 minutos,
3) Escorrer bem se houver água restante,
4) Misturar o quark e a pimenta,
5) Servir polvilhado com bastante parmesão.
- 70g wholewheat penne
- 1/2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 7 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 + 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp quark, cream or milk
- freshly ground pepper
- ground parmesan
1) Place all ingredients of the first list in a pot,
2) Take to a boil, cover and let simmer for 8-10 minutes,
3) Drain remaining water if necessary,
4) Mix in quark and pepper,
5) Serve with plenty parmesan cheese on top.