Not entirely true, but it goes a long way!
Statement number 2: There are some foods which have aphrodisiac proprieties.
After reading a lot of stuff and having tried lots of things myself, I do believe that some things do have that power.
And alongside with strawberries, I think that curry always has a surprising effect ;)
Chicken Curry(for 2, of course)
- 2 chicken breasts, chopped,
- 2 or 3 cloves chopped garlic,
- 2 tbsp olive oil or sunflower oil,
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- curry to taste (we like a lot of it)
- pepper to taste
Preparation:1) Sauté garlic in olive oil or sunflower oil,
2) Add the curry and pepper and let fry until fragrant,
3) Add the chicken, seasoned with salt, sauté until lightly done,
4) Mix in the coconut milk and let simmer for a while,
5) Serve over sepparate, fluffy white rice.
Suggestions: you can also use add chicken stock cubes with the curry. Add a sprinkle of fresh chopped cilantro in the end. For a strongly yellow curry add some saffron. Adding vegetables before or after the chicken also turns out great.