This is a easy recipe I've been willing to share for a few weeks, made twice, but still got no good picture yet... So I got these pictures from mango.org, which I didn't even knew to exist!
The following recipe is based on a recipe made by my boyfriend's mother. Since it's lower in fat than regular versions, I leave it as a suggestion for those of you who, as me, are making plans to go to the beach in the near future ;)
I was just thinking... Aren't mangoes very Portugal-colored?!
Mousse de Manga Light
ou quase pudim ;)
- 1 lata grande de polpa de manga
- 8 iogurtes (naturais, gregos ou não, utilizei metade de cada)
- 12 folhas de gelatina
- 50g ou mais de açúcar, conforme o gosto
1) Dissolver as folhas de gelatina num pouco de água bem quente,
2) Bater os iogurtes, a polpa e o açúcar,
3) Acrescentar a gelatina dissolvida e bater novamente,
4) Levar ao frigorífico pelo menos 3 horas.
Light Mango Mousse
- 1 can mango pulp
- 8 yogurts (plain, greek or regular, I used half each)
- 12 gelatin leaves
- 50g sugar, or more to taste
1) Dissolve the gelatin in some hot water,
2) Beat yogurts, mango and sugar,
3) Add the gelatin and beat well,
4) Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours.